The Federal Government has extended the ease of COVID-19 lockdown by another four weeks.
The Presidential Task Force made this known in its daily updates of development around COVID-19 pandemic on Thursday.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- The Nigerian Government has finally lifted the ban on religious gathering across the country
- The FG of Nigeria has ordered that all schools in the country remain closed until further evaluation
- Kaduna State government has said it has realised the sum of N1.9 million within two days, from violators of the lockdown
- FG of Nigeria has given indications of reopening schools on July 13, 2020, for final year, Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) students
- BREAKING: Federal Government Summons South Africa’s High Commissioner to Nigeria over Xenophobic Attacks on Nigerians In South Africa
- President Buhari has extended the lockdown in Lagos, Ogun and Abuja by 2 weeks.
- President Muhammadu Buhari has extended the lockdown in Lagos, Ogun and Federal Capital Territory until May 4
- WE DON’T WANT IT! Federal Government Lodged Complaint Over Live Sex On #BBNaija With NBC