Recruitment of 50 million youths comment, an error, says Tinubu’s aide – Viral9ja

Tunde Rahman, spokesman for All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, has said the comment made by his principal that the Federal Government should recruit 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army was an error.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that Tinubu made the statement in Kano on Monday during a colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday.

However, in a statement on Tuesday, Rahman said the former Lagos State governor “seeks the expansion of security personnel by 50,000 for the armed forces and not the 50 million that was mentioned in error”.

About the author

viral9ja

Writer !Artist Manager! Singer ! Accountant! PROMOTER

Leave a Comment

Open chat