Vivien Ifeanyi Chukwuweike, the CEO of “La’Viv Boutique,” one of the fastest growing boutiques in Asaba and the South South region of Nigeria.
Vivien has always had a passion for fashion and the boutique was opened out of her desire to see that women have access to good and quality clothing at affordable rates.
The boutique which is highly sought after in the heart of Asaba is patronized by women who have a taste for class and finesse and also want to look best no matter the occasion.
One of Vivien’s goals is too see women look good effortlessly and also without having to spend too much. She has been able to do this by giving her a customers a variety of choices to choose from so as to look good to any occassion, work or outing.
Vivien has surely won herself a place among the high flyers in the fashion industry and her brand has come to stay.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Xenophobia; Lady reveals why South African men are after Nigerians Men Video
- 6,000 Nigerians Under Crime Investigation In South Africa – High Commissioner Raises Alarm
- Again, South Africa frustrates evacuation of 320 Nigerians (Xenophobia)
- Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa
- Nigerians Prostitute Them: South African Pantless Dancer Twerks At Fuel Station
- Klevizzy South-South Nigeria Media Tour Hit Quest93.1fm & Kpoko Fm Delta State (photos)
- BREAKING: Federal Government Summons South Africa’s High Commissioner to Nigeria over Xenophobic Attacks on Nigerians In South Africa
- Meet The New Grace! Gwen Kimberly Lois